Monday, July 4, 2011

Pfun Run 2011

Early this year I again decided that my kids and I should run the 2011 Pfun Run. I don't think some of my children are getting enough cardio training with baseball and basketball- so I decided to go for it. To my surprise they did not complain much. We ran four times a week three miles. One of those days we did interval training. In the middle of the training I decided to enter the race. I never won any race during my high school years but a thought entered my mind that not many women my age regularly run. On the day of the race, thanksgiving and joy entered my heart- that God has allowed me time to exercise and to be in shape. To my surprise, I won- second place and my oldest and youngest son won second and first place. I was very proud of them. May we glorify God with healthy bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment