Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pfun Run

Few weeks ago my kids ran the Pfun Run. I did not intensely train my kids but we just ran regularly together 4 times a week for almost 6 months. We made it home school p.e. It was difficult training the kids for they did not enjoy the running as much as I did. I have wondered if I should encourage them to run regularly when they are in their teen years instead of during grammar years. Anyway the race is over and I was very proud of their accomplishments. My youngest, Truett- age 8 placed first in the 5k for 9 and under division with the time of around 25minutes 30 seconds. Caleb finished 6th place with time of 24:40 and Grant- my 10 year old with the time of little over 25 minutes under the division of 10- 14 years of age. I have always enjoyed running for I get the most amount of cardio exercise in the shortest amount of time. I hope they will grow up to enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment