Monday, February 1, 2010

Be Lean and Be Energized at PRC

-- thank you to those who showed up for my weight loss/ health improvement seminar. We did not have time for questions and answers so I am considering to have a follow up seminar to better apply what we have talked about and to answer questions. Thank you to my moms' fitness class for suggesting handing out outline- was helpful and helping me out with publicity. I wrote this to the PRC director:


"Thank you LeAnn for letting me speak at PRC. It went very well. 16
showed and first five got their free book. Here are some of the
comments on the evaluation sheet I had them fill out........'wonderful,
good, very good, excellent--Great Job!, good review..., Great,
Excellent info.., super fantastic, very good, good, excellent', and then
the last 3 rated it a 10 ( on a scale of 1 to 10) but no comment"

To those friends who did not make it to the seminar, I hope you can come out to the next one. My former client came and though she does not need to lose weight, told me she benefitted much and gave it a 10 rating. Next time I will have it on a Saturday afternoon, stretch it out to 2 1/2 hr session with a stretch break in between. My heart is to especially help God's people. Should not Lordship of Christ extend into every area of our lives and we ought to glorify God in every aspect of our lives. I hope I can see more home educators there- because my talk is geared more toward you guys than anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment